The holidays have arrived at Spitfire Girl! We’re loving our unique and thoughtful gifts, vintage-inspired wrapping paper, and sparkly ornaments, and all of the good vibes that go along with them. And if you’re looking for a DIY-able way to get into the seasonal spirit yourself, we’ve got you covered too. Just follow these easy steps to make a cute lil’ snowman, perfect for decorating your mantle or sneaking into a stocking!
The holidays are right around the corner, and that means one thing: pie, and entertaining (okay, maybe two things). We love a good party, especially one with a theme. But who says that theme needs to be gourd- or tinsel-centric? This year, shake up your festivities with a whimsical, nature-inspired spin on the traditional table centerpiece. It’s also super easy to assemble, which means more time to celebrate!
What you’ll need:
- Small branches. Try rosemary, eucalyptus, or pine boughs for some extra yummy smells, or opt for simple birch twigs for a minimalist look.
- String or baker’s twine
- Candle (our signature soy-blend candles are perfect!)
- Dishware with botanical or animal patterns (we’re currently crushing on these pieces from Laura Zindel)
What you’ll do:
- Shape the branches into a circular wreath, making sure the wreath is large enough to fit around your candle.
- Tie the ends of the branches together with small pieces of string. You can double-knot the string, or make tiny bows to amp up the cute factor.
- Place the candle in the middle of the wreath to make your pretty centerpiece.
- Set the table with dishes covered with flora and fauna.
- Toast your guests in your own tabletop botanical paradise!
For more holiday entertaining and gifting inspiration, check out our LA stores on Melrose and in Los Feliz, and browse spitfiregirl.com!